Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bkk to siam reap

Featured Replies

I intend to fly from bkk to Siem Reap on my next trip to Thailand. Can any one tell me about the visa requirements , i.e. can I obtain one on entry or do I need one before I leave BKK? Also, do I need a photo?

Yes, you need a visa, but you can get it upon arrival at the airport for $25 cash in US dollars.... they require two passport photos as well..... really a very straight forward process and interesting to watch your passport being passed from point A through an innumerable number of Immigration officials till it finally gets to the end and back into your hands.

You can also get a visa on line at http://evisa.mfaic.gov.kh/e-visa/vindex.aspx

 

Surprisingly this is a very efficient service. Costs US$25 and you don't have to line up at the visa processing counter. You must scan your passport with your photo page and send with your application on line. Your visa is approved in a couple of hours and then you print it out and present to immigration at any border checkpoint. One advantage is that if you are a frequent traveller, visas to Cambodia, China, Vietnam, Indonesia and other countries take up a whole page of your passport. the Cambodian e-visa is a piece of paper not affixed to your passport.

 

I travel frequently to Cambodia and use this method all the time.

I have used the Cambodia e-visa in the past and it was great. But I read recently that there was some big dispute over the service and that many people had been left high and dry. The company that built the platform got squeezed out and the agency that took it over was incompetent. At least that is what I seem to remember reading. So you may want to do some research before using that service now.

 

I think most people going to Cambodia get a visa on arrival at Siem Reap or Phnom Penh airport.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.