Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Krazy Dragon 15th November

Featured Replies

The next theme night at the Krazy Dragon will be on the 15th of November to coincide with the SPI street party which should be a night of fun for all with nearly 30 bars participating with different events and activities.

We will be holding a SNOW NIGHT at the Krazy Dragon so try to pop in and look out for some special promotions ongoing all night long .

post-8698-12571366743713_thumb.jpg

post-8698-12571366923926_thumb.jpg

Mark - 10 days or so ago I posted the following to which there was no response.

 

"I popped into Krazy Dragon twice two weeks ago. It is still the fun place it always has been, but I noticed there is no longer the regular flow of boys around the tables - one of the bar's main attractions in my view. Sometimes there were only 4 or 5 boys actually on the tables, and often there were gaps of 4 or 5 minutes with no-one at my table. At the same time, there could be up to 6 or more sitting behind the bar doing little more than laughing amongst themselves. Do the boys have a 'down' time after one rotation?"

 

I added I am neither a Scrooge nor a zillionaire. I always have a ready supply of tips in hand!

To be brutally honest with everyone,I really hated going into Krazy Dragon and having the guys/boys shake hands with me ,try to get me to buy him a drink etc etc.

 

I found it annoying and i think a lot of othe customers do too,it becomes "hard sell".

 

I went once but i didnt feel confident in myself to keep shaking hands,making small talk with every boy walking on stage past me.

I had to be a little rude and try to avoid eye contact.

No matter how hard one tries, it is not possible to please everyone.

Some are more difficult to please than others and some are never pleased. If one doesn't like how the bars are operated they should just stay out of them. Easy!

To be brutally honest with everyone,I really hated going into Krazy Dragon and having the guys/boys shake hands with me ,try to get me to buy him a drink etc etc.

 

I found it annoying and i think a lot of othe customers do too,it becomes "hard sell".

 

I happen to find it a fun place, although much depends on how attractive I find the boys. It's really quite easy to avoid the shaking hands/buying drinks/how-about-a-tip routine. Just look at the guy, smile and gently shake your head (side to side, of course!). The smile is important so that other guys to whom you might be more attracted realise they might have a chance! I have seen instances of farang who just scowl and wildly gesticulate to wave the guys away - as though they were flies to be swatted.

Mark - 10 days or so ago I posted the following to which there was no response.

 

"I popped into Krazy Dragon twice two weeks ago. It is still the fun place it always has been, but I noticed there is no longer the regular flow of boys around the tables - one of the bar's main attractions in my view. Sometimes there were only 4 or 5 boys actually on the tables, and often there were gaps of 4 or 5 minutes with no-one at my table. At the same time, there could be up to 6 or more sitting behind the bar doing little more than laughing amongst themselves. Do the boys have a 'down' time after one rotation?"

 

I added I am neither a Scrooge nor a zillionaire. I always have a ready supply of tips in hand!

Sorry I did not see you first post, this month has been a strange month with busy spells in the night followed by slow spells and the boys have not been using much comment sense I have had to act on closing the curtains to stop them sitting down at times you comments are quite valid and yours is not the fist complaint this month on this subject I talked to the boys two days a go so I will keep my eye on things.

 

Mark

I will keep my eye on things

 

Great, thanks!

Some are more difficult to please than others and some are never pleased. If one doesn't like how the bars are operated they should just stay out of them. Easy!

 

Amen to this statement.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.