November 6, 200916 yr Was shocked to actually see boys animated and dancing in Starboy Bar last night! A nice selection of guys - if you want big butch move the furniture type guys then don't go in but if nice Thai twinkie type is your go this will fill the bill. If you are a smoker Kawaii is your bar, seems like when the Japanese customers are there smoking is the norm. Bubbles had quite a few boys dancing but the lighting is not to my old eyes liking = could not see the boys well. Then retreated to Sunee and had a good time.
November 7, 200916 yr i would love to go into a go go bar where the boys actually dance. The girlie bars are good at this,why not the boys? A bit of sexy dancing,stripping,gyrating the hips etc. How many of you would love to see the boys sexy dancing? I think this could be a good idea for a successful male strip club. Maybe it costs too much i dont know,but where is the sexy dancing go go bars?
November 7, 200916 yr I thought the boys at Euro Boys danced pretty well wen I was there a month ago. Buy a few drinks and the energy levels and entertainment really hot up But twinks have to be your scene in that bar.
November 7, 200916 yr I thought the boys at Euro Boys danced pretty well wen I was there a month ago. Buy a few drinks and the energy levels and entertainment really hot up But twinks have to be your scene in that bar. I agree completely. Euro Boys is a fun place with a lot of energy but the type boy is limited. But there are some really cute ones and 1 or 2 that are fabulous in bed with my limite sampling.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.