January 9, 201016 yr DON'T MISS THE GREAT TING TONG GAY THAILAND PARTY tonight...SATURDAY NIGHT JANUARY 9TH...8:00PM til late... AT MEMORIES BAR - SUNEE PLAZA, SOUTH PATTAYA... Party details and your invite here: http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6313
January 10, 201016 yr Thanks to all who came or donated. the final total raised is a magnificent 161,208 Baht
January 10, 201016 yr Congratulations! That's quite a sum, just under US $5000! I'm sorry that I was unable to attend.
January 10, 201016 yr Congratulations! That is amazing! What a wonderful thing you did! Keep up the great work guys!
January 11, 201016 yr It was a great party!!! Singers, dancers, and some very nice people. I stayed for the 1 AM drawing and won the three days stay at the Lavender Hotel, a bottle of Johnnie Walker, and a 500 Baht dinner tab at Balkan Express. I would like to add a special thanks to Don Ford from Pattaya Street Kids and Liz from Mercy Center, who where in attendance, for the great work that they do for the kids everyday.
January 11, 201016 yr It was a great party!!! Glad you enjoyed it! When you want to use your Lanna lavender prize shoot me an email with your details and timings and i will ensure everything is arranged in advance for you with Jay the MD .
January 13, 201016 yr Especially sorry that I was unable to attend as I heard some of the dance routines were sensational.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.