Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pattaya Players Tickets On Sale!

Featured Replies

Pattaya Players (Home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) invite you to yet another fast-paced, interactive murder mystery dinner production entitled Caf

Sounds like a fantastic night. I wish I were in town for the event. I hope many others are able to attend and give us a good report back. Keep up the great work Pattaya Players!

Sounds like a fantastic night. I wish I were in town for the event. I hope many others are able to attend and give us a good report back. Keep up the great work Pattaya Players!

 

Thanks GayThailand. Ticket sales are moving swiftly. If anyone is interested, they can either email us pattayaplayers@gmail.com or stop in Le Cafe Royale in Boyztown to purchase tickets. Should be good fun!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.