March 14, 201016 yr Does anybody know whats going on there we are heading from Switzerland on 17/03/10 to CM for our 3-weeks holiday and of course we are a bit worried!
March 14, 201016 yr Does anybody know whats going on there we are heading from Switzerland on 17/03/10 to CM for our 3-weeks holiday and of course we are a bit worried! I believe there may be some small demonstrations here, but so far it has been very calm. I have not seen any military or extra police presence either.My Thai friend tells me they all went to Bangkok.
March 14, 201016 yr I believe there may be some small demonstrations here, but so far it has been very calm. I have not seen any military or extra police presence either.My Thai friend tells me they all went to Bangkok. So we can calm down and look forward to our holiday thank you greetings <Kurt PS. I hope anyway there are some Thais left overthere
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.