Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice Boys in Sunee Plaza

Featured Replies

I have been to Nice Boys twice since I have been in LOS. Both times I had fun. The boys are sexy and the music is nice. Last night they did not have as many guys on stage as I have seen and was told many of them wanted to go to the concert.

 

They seem to have renovated the place since I last saw it. I have had no pushy mamasans there and the drinks were 120 baht.

 

Last night I met up with the two posters from the message boards and both are larger than life personalities. Sitting between them was a lot of fun as they both were busy capturing the attention of the guys on stage. I felt a little left out at times but tried my best to get the attention of a few boys on stage that I wanted to say "hi" to.

 

Nice boys was a nice experience!

.....bah.....I still have footprints on my face from boys crawling over me to get to you......

Well what a coincidence I was out with a couple of guyz very similar to the ones you describe here, one rather Rotund and seemed to be keeping handsome young guys by handing them a 1000 not 100 as we were, saying go to the music festival and the other one constantly giving boys Whiskeys, I think it made him think the more they drank, the more handsome he would be to them.

 

Then we popped up to Tom Yum owned by the same Boss, to be greeted with more Hot Guys, who insisted on showing us so many fun games they play, then before we knew it the night was over, wow you can have such a fun night, either when you with amusing friends as we were or even alone, if you know where to go. tongue.gif

 

.....bah.....I still have footprints on my face from boys crawling over me to get to you......

LOL Isn't it amazing being in the same place at the same time how we both saw something totally different?

 

Well what a coincidence I was out with a couple of guyz very similar to the ones you describe here, one rather Rotund

 

I think I saw that Rotund guy. What a prick. I think he had a shot or two that made him lose his sense of intelligence. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.