Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dry today for the first time in a week

Featured Replies

I was able to drive to lunch today on the motorcycle for the first time today without getting wet. It was a wonderful feeling. I did love Songkran and I had a blast. I played every day for several hours and would love to do it more but also am quite happy to take a break.

 

It is interesting to me the amount of commercialism that is associated with this holiday. I can't even count the amount of money I spend on water guns, masks, power, food, water, Ice, etc. etc. etc.

 

The holiday really reminds me of a wet version of Halloween. I am not sure where the masks came into the holiday but they seem to be more popular this year then when I first started coming to Thailand.

 

I hope that everyone had a fantastic holiday season! To those of you that left for foreign lands to avoid the madness, welcome home!

I had a wonderful Songkran in Malaysia and Singapore. Only got soaked once on a water ride at Universal Studios at Sentosa.

It is interesting to me the amount of commercialism that is associated with this holiday. I can't even count the amount of money I spend on water guns, masks, power, food, water, Ice, etc. etc. etc.

That observation rather surprises me. Isn't commercialism a part of just about every holiday everywhere nowadays?

I had a wonderful Songkran in Malaysia and Singapore. Only got soaked once on a water ride at Universal Studios at Sentosa.

 

Did you enjoy Universal?

 

That observation rather surprises me. Isn't commercialism a part of just about every holiday everywhere nowadays?

 

It depends on if you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

It depends on if you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Of course I do! And can you please put me down for a mountain bike for Christmas and an extra large Godiva chocolate egg next Easter. Many thanks in advance ;)

Of course I do! And can you please put me down for a mountain bike for Christmas and an extra large Godiva chocolate egg next Easter. Many thanks in advance ;)

 

That mountain bike would be just in time for my Chiang Mai to Phuket bike ride. :) Was that your subtle way of telling me you want to join in?

 

I hope that everyone had a fantastic holiday season!

 

 

I had my usual Songkran, behind locked doors with the lights out and not answering the phone. It was wonderful. I can now look forward to Festivus.

I had my usual Songkran, behind locked doors with the lights out and not answering the phone.

 

Is that because your had your hands full with other boys in the bump of the night? Or, were you just camping out?

Is that because your had your hands full with other boys in the bump of the night? Or, were you just camping out?

 

 

Just camping out. I actually look forward to a week of just reading and dvd's. Clears the mind along with the liver.

 

By the way, you can count on me for your big bike adventure. I'll be alongside the road at various points to wave as you go huffing and wheezing by.....outside the nearest pub of course.

Was that your subtle way of telling me you want to join in?

Maybe 12 months later. I need it to get fit, first - and in my present state, that will take a good few months.

Yes, Universal was fun, except the big roller coaster, Battlestar Gallactica, was closed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.