April 25, 201016 yr Hi Guys, I'll be moving to Phuket soon and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm not comfortable in bars and would prefer to avoid saunas and massage houses. I prefer discrete regular companionship with a few upscale masculine young men - either independent or through a dependable, discrete agency. Does anyone know if this is available in Phuket. Appreciate your help. Thanks...
April 26, 201016 yr I prefer discrete regular companionship with a few upscale masculine young men - either independent or through a dependable, discrete agency. Does anyone know if this is available in Phuket. Do you mean men who are discreet? What do you mean by 'upscale'? Younger men who are well-educated and upwardly mobile? If you are 'upscale' yourself, then you would meet them in the same ways you would meet them anywhere else in the world ie through introductions from friends, gatherings, networking dinners, at upmarket clubs and social dos where people of similar backgrounds and likes hang out. I doubt you would meet them through an 'agency'. The Internet is another possibility but unless you are a member of the 'racquet club' yourself, so to speak, it may be hard for you to determine whether your newfound friend is really 'upscale' or not.
April 26, 201016 yr Do you mean men who are discreet? What do you mean by 'upscale'? Younger men who are well-educated and upwardly mobile? If you are 'upscale' yourself, then you would meet them in the same ways you would meet them anywhere else in the world ie through introductions from friends, gatherings, networking dinners, at upmarket clubs and social dos where people of similar backgrounds and likes hang out. I doubt you would meet them through an 'agency'. The Internet is another possibility but unless you are a member of the 'racquet club' yourself, so to speak, it may be hard for you to determine whether your newfound friend is really 'upscale' or not. ...maybe an well-educated escort guy from an upscale agency
April 27, 201016 yr ...maybe an well-educated escort guy from an upscale agency Bingo! Familiar with and comfortable in 6 star social settings. Not obviously an "escort". Educated, conversational. (note to all: please feel free to PM if not comfortable posting info to public). thanks
April 27, 201016 yr Do you mean men who are discreet? What do you mean by 'upscale'? Younger men who are well-educated and upwardly mobile? If you are 'upscale' yourself, then you would meet them in the same ways you would meet them anywhere else in the world ie through introductions from friends, gatherings, networking dinners, at upmarket clubs and social dos where people of similar backgrounds and likes hang out. I doubt you would meet them through an 'agency'. The Internet is another possibility but unless you are a member of the 'racquet club' yourself, so to speak, it may be hard for you to determine whether your newfound friend is really 'upscale' or not. Yes, I mean discreet. I'm not a spellologist. Marriage material is precisely not what I'm looking for.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.