April 25, 201016 yr Manager Wat and his team have advised me that For the remainder of the low season non alcoholic drinks will be charged at 89 Bath and alcoholic drinks at 99 Bath. Their will be no charge for going upstairs, if you have purchased a drink.
April 26, 201016 yr Now they're getting smart. I'll bet Happy Boys will have plenty of customers while other bars that won't budge about their policies and fees will continue crying for customers. Maybe Happy Boys won't make as much profit per individual customer, but sheer volume will most likely make up for it and then some. It will be interesting to see if other bars start offering promotions to gain customers.
April 26, 201016 yr How much are boy drinks during the promotion? This is simply out of curiousity as 99 baht customer drinks are a great deal. When beers are 140 baht as in many Sunee gogos then I'm nursing it and almost never have more than one. If 99 baht I'll drink freely if I like the bar.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.