Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Funny Boys, BoyzBoyzBoyz and ToyBoy

Featured Replies

I wandered last night into Boyztown. The BF was home with his son and I wanted to see what the bars were offering. I first went to BBB as I wanted a muscle boy. I sat for a while and did not see anyone I wanted (other than a cute ladyboy). BoyzBoyzBoyz is a great bar. It has a wonderful atmosphere and the decorations are great. It is very comfortable to sit and relax and no one bothers you. The guys are handsome and strong. The drinks were 160 baht for a diet coke.

 

FunnyBoys is always one of my favorites. In my opinion, this is one of (if not the) best run bar in Pattaya. There are always cute boys, the staff is great, the atmosphere is great and the place runs like a well-oiled machine. I wish all the owners of other bars would go in this place and take notes. While I did like the bar, I did not find what I wanted there so I moved on.

 

I was planning to go to Bubbles and Lucky7. But, a boy sitting on the porch at ToyBoy caught my eye. I went over and chatting and went inside. The place is very nice. Drinks were 140 baht for a Diet Coke. The boy sat and we chatted. I decided to take him home. This is my first short time in Thailand since arriving. As soon as we got home, he dropped his clothes and sat on my couch. He started to play a video game and we chatted a bit. He was not shy in the least. While sex was good, it was not fantastic. He is not a well-oiled machine and perhaps this is what I found attractive in him. He was not mechanical and his movements left much to be desired. However, I really enjoyed my time with him. His 30 minute shower make me wonder if I was that horrible for him or if he just loved the bathtub. Perhaps a mixture of both. But, he did call me to come in with him, "Farang, come here," he said with bubbles all over his face.

 

Boyztown was quite in general and not as many boys as I have seen. But, I had a good time! As often has been said, "It only takes one boy to make or break your night."

His 30 minute shower make me wonder if I was that horrible for him

Well, you've fed us the 'line' - now you should tell us what you did that might have required such excessive cleaning :p

The BF was home with his son and I wanted to see what the bars were offering.

 

What a lovely picture: Madonna and child at home while Joseph goes out to find Mary Magdelene. Gee, I hope Joseph doesn't get mad if one of the three wise men asked to take his wife out to to the local tavern while he's out hunting for Ms Magdelene.

What a lovely picture: Madonna and child at home while Joseph goes out to find Mary Magdelene.

Did Mary Magdelene do anal?

I must have been off sick from Sunday School when they did those verses.

I must have been off sick from Sunday School when they did those verses.

 

No, you were probably in the shack behind the school doing something sick with an altar boy! :lol:

What a lovely picture: Madonna and child at home while Joseph goes out to find Mary Magdelene. Gee, I hope Joseph doesn't get mad if one of the three wise men asked to take his wife out to to the local tavern while he's out hunting for Ms Magdelene.

 

Now don't be silly dear. Your story implies wise men. True wise men would know all the Gold, Frankincense and Mirth on earth would not sway a truly spoiled lad away.

Now don't be silly dear. Your story implies wise men. True wise men would know all the Gold, Frankincense and Mirth on earth would not sway a truly spoiled lad away.

 

No but a slinky Jezebel would...and Pattaya is filled with Jezebels.

No but a slinky Jezebel would...and Pattaya is filled with Jezebels.

 

Amen to that.

I believe it was myrrh.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.