Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Brain at Bangkok Pattaya

Featured Replies

I had a headache a few days ago and thought I would follow TravelerJim's advice and use my insurance for a nice plan they offer at Bangkok Pattaya.

 

I had the Happy Brain Package. It was 16,000 baht and included a MRI and Ultrasound. It has had blood work, EKG and about 20 other things that were checked. All in all, I think this was an excellent package. I have done their heart package before and this one was great as well.

 

I told my family after the visit if I ever get sick, this is the hospital I want to be in. I know some have horror stories about it but I have always liked the treatment I get there and the atmosphere is great.

 

Keep an eye out for their special packages as they are not always online and I saw this one only after I was at the Dental Clinic.

I had to do a double reading of this post, thinking what does this have to do with Happy Boys? I had thought it was another thread about Happy Boys, until I looked at the heading. Hope the headache is nothing serious.

Since you mentioned TJ, I guess you are with IMG. I am too in a high deductible Silver plan.

 

I noticed on their website that it seems they work with both Bangkok-Pattaya and Pattaya Memorial but Pattaya International is not listed though any hospital is covered.

 

Looking further I see that Bangkok Hospital (Bangkok) had direct billing to IMG but according to the wensite Bangkok-Pattaya does not. Was wondering if the website is wrong and that Bangkok-Pattaya has direct billing?

Looking further I see that Bangkok Hospital (Bangkok) had direct billing to IMG but according to the wensite Bangkok-Pattaya does not. Was wondering if the website is wrong and that Bangkok-Pattaya has direct billing?

 

I have had to pay cash each time I went. I was told they do not have direct billing with IMG.

Btw-Bumrungrad has direct billing according to website.

 

Not that you'd ever go there again. :D

Not that you'd ever go there again. :D

 

I'd go there is it were my only choice in Thailand and all the airports were closed and the trains were not running down to Malaysia. I would not say NEVER though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.