May 10, 201016 yr President Obama plans to name Solicitor General Elena Kagan on Monday as his nominee to replace retiring Justice John Paul Stevens on the Supreme Court, two sources close to the process told CNN. Kagan to be Supreme Court nominee, sources say - CNN.com I hope this story is accurate as I know Kagan will be a fantastic justice. Way to go Obama. You have balls.
May 10, 201016 yr President Obama plans to name Solicitor General Elena Kagan on Monday as his nominee to replace retiring Justice John Paul Stevens on the Supreme Court, two sources close to the process told CNN. Kagan to be Supreme Court nominee, sources say - CNN.com I hope this story is accurate as I know Kagan will be a fantastic justice. Way to go Obama. You have balls. And she can play football too.....
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.