Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Current Internet Speeds in Thailand

Featured Replies

I have 3BB and have really gotten great results from them. My average Internet speed is 13.92 MB/S. I remember back in the days when I was lucky to get 1 MB/s.

 

Are others consistently getting good Internet in LOS?

 

I am using 3BB in Pattaya and in a condo. What are others getting?

 

I got the below by using SpeedTest.net to San Francisco.

post-2333-12741987811306_thumb.jpg

When did u change to 3bb.

 

Last time I knew you said it was taking you hours to download tv programs.

 

 

I am getting 2.97 today in Bangkok and most days. Once in awhile it gets up to 7.9 and about 2 days a month goes all the way down to ,98

I have had 3BB since I moved into my new place. The downloads were taking HOURS and DAYS but that was because I used the 3BB modem and it blocked ports from being used. I bought a new modem and wow, it started to zip down.

I use True in Bangkok and get 3.70 mb/s download and .62 mb/s upload.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.