Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Krazy Dragon to reopen Tomorrow 22/05/2010

Featured Replies

The Krazy Dragon to reopen Tomorrow 22/05/2010 at 8pm

Remember on the 30th all drinks ALL NIGHT WILL BE 50bht

Mark

Great. Why are all drinks 50 baht?

Why are you looking the gift horse in the mouth? LOL

Why are you looking the gift horse in the mouth? LOL

 

:) Well, because he said Remember. I want to be sure I didn't forget. I am getting old and can't remember some things. It seems like I promised a friend I would cook for them but for the life of me, I can't remember who.

Jeeze, I wonder.

:) Well, because he said Remember. I want to be sure I didn't forget. I am getting old and can't remember some things. It seems like I promised a friend I would cook for them but for the life of me, I can't remember who.

 

 

Oh, that must have been me... I see how " You forget me so soon " :) :)

The post about the Corner Bar having a Ho Down made me wonder as both were the same night. Looks like what I was supposed to remember I never knew. ;) But, apparently there is a one year anniversary of the SPI site. I hope all in town are able to go out and support ALL these businesses as the recent lack of tourists really hurt the Plaza.

post-2333-12746686266151_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.