Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weekend Time in Gay Thailand

Featured Replies

I am currently in NYC in a very overpriced hotel the size of a shoebox. However, I am having a great time. I have been helping friends with the events of Broadway Cares / Equity Fights Aids events for this weekend. When I lived in NYC, it was one of my favorite weekend (other than the Black Party and Gay Pride Week). I had dinner with some friends from law school and caught up on old times as one of them is having a grandchild. OMG. I am getting old. :) I did not get to spend too much time in NYC this week but it was a fun weekend. It was so different from my weekends in LOS.

 

What's your idea of the perfect weekend? Do you generally prefer unstructured time or a busy social calendar? Charity work? Bar hoping? Being alone working the crossword? Catching up on e-mails?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.