Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Room Rates

Featured Replies

I've been checking room rates for an October booking and amazed that rates remain so high. I thought times were tough and rates were being discounted.

For example Marina's rates are even a little higher than last year. Guess I'll go for a condo at Yensabi this year as I have never stayed there and the pool sounds like a big plus.

I've been checking room rates for an October booking and amazed that rates remain so high. I thought times were tough and rates were being discounted.

For example Marina's rates are even a little higher than last year. Guess I'll go for a condo at Yensabi this year as I have never stayed there and the pool sounds like a big plus.

 

Avoid the website booking engines...

I believe it is better call the hotel directly...

or e-mail them.

 

Bargain from strength..your $$$ vs their empty rooms.

 

How long a booking do you plan to make?

days, weeks, month ???

 

I think you will find better rates...

enjoy your trip.

 

tj

Most hotels have had a pretty rough time since March. I guess they are hoping a good high season from October onwards will improve their accounts. Airline load factors into Thailand certainly seem to be on the up, although some airlines have reduced frequency. I agree with tj. Call the hotels directly and see what deals they will offer. Alternatively, hang on for another month. By then the hotels will have a much better idea of occupancy in October. If their hopes have not been realised, discounts will suddenly start appearing pretty quickly.

Sometimes in desperate times, the rates won't go down as you think they should until about 4 to 6 weeks out. This is when some of them start looking at their booking figures and thinking, "shit... I need to fill these rooms, better put on some promotional discounts".

It would have been a month booking.

Yessabai is a good choice. I spent a year plus several trips there, and it is comfortable, the pool is nice, and the location is unbeatable.

 

Have a good trip!!

There is a guy in my building in Jomtien who rents very nice rooms for 950/night. I don't know the monthly rate. If you are interested PM me and I will give you his phone number.

Contact Tui from www.tuisplace.com :D greetings from Switzerland <Kurt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.