August 1, 201016 yr Just watch on CNN's Sunday show a new computer introduced by the country of India. It looks a lot like a IPad, and is said to do basically everything the IPad does.....The catch is that the IPad starts at $500 US and goes up to $800, while the new India computer start at $35 US and they hope to get that down to $10 in the future....a functional IPad type computer for $10...that will open a few new markets...I might even be abel to afford one!!
August 2, 201016 yr I saw this online but not sure how great this is going to be. I'll love to get my hands on one to try out. I have been playing with the IPad and love it. My newest game is: Angry Birds HD. It is so much fun to play. It is challenging and entertaining.
August 23, 201016 yr I think it's a bit of a ridiculous comparison... The $35 computer is no substitute for the iPad. If you compare the specs has no where near the utility of the iPad. The $35 tablet PC thing is a nice achievement but comparing it with the iPad is a quite sensationalist and deceptive.
August 25, 201016 yr It may not be comparable, but neither is the price. Like GT, I would like to get my hands on one to give it a try. Would be fun to play with, and if useful, the price is certainly right.
August 25, 201016 yr It may not be comparable, but neither is the price. Like GT, I would like to get my hands on one to give it a try. Would be fun to play with, and if useful, the price is certainly right. This is typical of India. You will still be waiting 2 years from now for one to be available!!!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.