August 9, 201016 yr Starting today, we have The Cocktail of the Week.... It is a way for our bartender to try a new cocktail and introduce you to it along the way. The 90 baht price good for that cocktail all week......then on the next Monday....a new cocktail. This week's featured cocktail is the PINEAPPLE MARGARITA. The sweet flavours of pineapple and orange balance with the earthiness of tequila.
August 10, 201016 yr I only wish I could be there to have one I will have the drink of the week in December
August 10, 201016 yr This is a great example of a well run bar. They created a website. Brought Internet into the shop. Have good waiters and staff. Throw parties. Have specials. Participate in this forum. IMHO, all this is a smart business move! Keep up the great work Ya!
August 12, 201016 yr That will be great I would also like Tic and Te to have one with me Tik and Te have never been known to turn down a free drink
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.