Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy Agencies - update

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

After a ten days in Bangkok and Pattaya, I flew to Japan for another ten day visit, 6 of which were with family and friends.  That gave me some time to explore options.  I had read the forum topic on boy brothels which intrigued me.  I had long ago head of King College but had no experience of it or what are a multitude of others.  Without too much exploring I identified the following:

chanceosaka,jp

kids-jp.com

Fragrance-boy.com

gym-k.com

izakspa.com

heroes-Tokyo-jp

redline03.com

urisen-next.com

topboy.yoyyo

olive-salon.net/staff

jam-so11.com

dgdgdg.com  (Danshi Gauken) 

I am sure there are more, just depends on one’s location when in Japan.

My travel plans settled me into the Osaka/Kyoto region.  I was in Tokyo but only for a lengthy layover on the way from Bangkok to Osaka.  After looking at the various sites and I encourage forum members to explore as the majority of the sites will provide photos of their “representatives”, details on age, height, weight, penis size and what the guys will get up to or into.  Many have info charts to summarize if the subject of the photo will kiss, will fuck, be fucked, do threesomes, whether they smoke or drink, if they will do films, and if they are straight, gay, or bi.  As to how well a boy might kiss, fuck, etc there can be graphic charts.  A circle is a yes, a circle in a circle is a sign of experience.  A triangle indicates boy is on a learning curve, an x is no.  The sites vary as to how they indicate if a boy is a top or bottom.  “Uke” is a bottom.  “Maru” and “tachi” are slang for top.

Some of the sites will also provide an introduction from the boy, a manager’s view of the boy, and client reviews.  One, Chance, also gives space to the boy to talk about himself - some are very clear about their erogenous zones.

Then there is pricing - it is time based and can range from a hour to overnight. The better sites (my rating) are vey clear about how pricing works, if credit cards (and which ones) are accepted with or without an additional handling charge (as much as 7% at some places).  

 I used both two hour and three hour bookings as I was testing and exploring. You can book to meet the boy at the agency or at your hotel. Danshi Gauken prices and hour at 14,000 JPY for the office and 13,000 if the boy comes to your hotel.  I asked why the difference and was told they don’t have cleaning time/costs for someone going to a hotel. The hour pricing is about $95 USD.  Two hours is 19,000 JPY  ($129 USD). Overnight /12 hours is 32,000 JPY ($287).

One can contrast these prices with Bangkok remembering to add in the off fee and and drinks that may have attached themselves to completing the off.  The two hour fee is about 4000 THB. As a culture, Japanese do not expect tips.  Your up front cost is also the back end cost (in more ways than one).

 

Whew…got the details out.  NOwfor the 

 

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 169
  • Views 78.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I’ll add a bit about my recent experience in Tokyo. I booked an outcall with Reborn. He arrived a bit late, but I was informed of the delay about 30 minutes prior so no big deal. He arrived and looked

  • I’ve been to Tokyo a few times this year, let me provide with a few field reports.   King of College is still operating as a bar, when I went in, the boys are lined up and the manager will h

  • I am in Tokyo right now, staying in Shinjuku. I tried to go to King of College at 8 pm but there were only 2 boys to choose from.  https://maps.app.goo.gl/4sTVeFdDsEnbnA3R6?g_st=ic I was told t

Posted Images

chance has several branches around the country. It's kind of astounding how many of these places there are with a vast array (according to their photo albums) of handsome young men. I can't wait for my visit in several weeks

22 hours ago, fedssocr said:

chance has several branches around the country. It's kind of astounding how many of these places there are with a vast array (according to their photo albums) of handsome young men. I can't wait for my visit in several weeks

I would be very interested in any report you're willing to share after your trip. I return to Japan later this year, I'm well into my research of those albums and excitement is building haha.

15 hours ago, vaughn said:

I would be very interested in any report you're willing to share after your trip. I return to Japan later this year, I'm well into my research of those albums and excitement is building haha.

I'll be there at the end of October for a couple of weeks. Last time I was in Japan I got Covid and didn't get a chance to meet any of these boys. I am hoping to make up for lost time

23 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

I'll be there at the end of October for a couple of weeks. Last time I was in Japan I got Covid and didn't get a chance to meet any of these boys. I am hoping to make up for lost time

In many ways, I think that using the online services, is a bit like Amazon, very efficient, and you get exactly what it said on the packet!

  • 1 month later...
  • Popular Post

Hi all, thanks to this forum i managed to have a good time while i was in a Tokyo. I had a different boy every other day haha and all are good looking and are on a mission to please.
 

Based on my experience I highly recommend heroes-tokyo.jp

 

with all that being said, my expectations were a bit high for OSAKA. But ended up disappointed.

i’m on my first night here  and decided to go to kids-jp.com (OSAKA), and it’s borderline a scam!!


Kids-JP.com (Osaka) Review coming right up. 

I paid upfront for 2 hours and after i paid, the boy came in and we did the usual shower and the routine hi/hello. And when while we were doing foreplay the boy said he is not feeling well today so he can only kiss and talk! I was like i’m not here to kiss for 2 hours and talk via google translate. So i kindly told the boy i’m not gonna waste my time. I got up and changed. Was offered a shower, but i refused as i was just out of the shower 20 mins ago. Overall the encounter took 45 mins out of 2 hours i paid. I l just threw JPY 22,000 today and i’m just sad that this thing can happen in Japan. 

before you assume anything, i’m asian with a slightly above average package but not considered big (i think) by western standards. Mid 30s and In general a normal BMI, and can easily pass a 6.8/10 in looks. 

On my way out, by the road, i saw a young (i assume also 30+)  caucasian guy who had the same experience, the boy was “not feeling well”. He too was out after 30mins+  after paying for 90mins

So with that i’d say Kids-JP.com is a redflag and you should reconsider.

-Marc

On 10/5/2024 at 8:55 PM, Marcolas123 said:

Hi all, thanks to this forum i managed to have a good time while i was in a Tokyo. I had a different boy every other day haha and all are good looking and are on a mission to please.
 

Based on my experience I highly recommend heroes-tokyo.jp

 

with all that being said, my expectations were a bit high for OSAKA. But ended up disappointed.

i’m on my first night here  and decided to go to kids-jp.com (OSAKA), and it’s borderline a scam!!


Kids-JP.com (Osaka) Review coming right up. 

I paid upfront for 2 hours and after i paid, the boy came in and we did the usual shower and the routine hi/hello. And when while we were doing foreplay the boy said he is not feeling well today so he can only kiss and talk! I was like i’m not here to kiss for 2 hours and talk via google translate. So i kindly told the boy i’m not gonna waste my time. I got up and changed. Was offered a shower, but i refused as i was just out of the shower 20 mins ago. Overall the encounter took 45 mins out of 2 hours i paid. I l just threw JPY 22,000 today and i’m just sad that this thing can happen in Japan. 

before you assume anything, i’m asian with a slightly above average package but not considered big (i think) by western standards. Mid 30s and In general a normal BMI, and can easily pass a 6.8/10 in looks. 

On my way out, by the road, i saw a young (i assume also 30+)  caucasian guy who had the same experience, the boy was “not feeling well”. He too was out after 30mins+  after paying for 90mins

So with that i’d say Kids-JP.com is a redflag and you should reconsider.

-Marc

Thanks.

Hi Marc.
I'm really shocked to read about your experience in Osaka.

I'm just wondering whether or not you complained to the management or if you just let it go and put it down to experience.

If you don't speak Japanese you could still get the message through by using goggle translate. In my experience in Japan you would get a refund and the guy would be fired on the spot.

7 hours ago, a-447 said:

Hi Marc.
I'm really shocked to read about your experience in Osaka.

I'm just wondering whether or not you complained to the management or if you just let it go and put it down to experience.

If you don't speak Japanese you could still get the message through by using goggle translate. In my experience in Japan you would get a refund and the guy would be fired on the spot.

Very un-Japanese behaviour, I must say. Although,  I had a poor experience  in their Tokyo place. I just  went there, on spec, and the host turned out to be the only boy available. Their website had a lot of boys.  He was adequate,  no more. The room was not great either. Mind you, this was a long time ago. 

On 10/10/2024 at 9:12 AM, a-447 said:

Hi Marc.
I'm really shocked to read about your experience in Osaka.

I'm just wondering whether or not you complained to the management or if you just let it go and put it down to experience.

If you don't speak Japanese you could still get the message through by using goggle translate. In my experience in Japan you would get a refund and the guy would be fired on the spot.

When i was on my way back to the hotel i wrote a "complaint" via line not the nasty type of complain but a reasonable complain stating that i felt cheated blah blah, i got a reply few minutes later just saying "sorry". I'm thinking of calling my card company and cancel the transaction haha, i paid via credit card

  • Popular Post
On 10/10/2024 at 5:10 PM, Keithambrose said:

Very un-Japanese behaviour, I must say. Although,  I had a poor experience  in their Tokyo place. I just  went there, on spec, and the host turned out to be the only boy available. Their website had a lot of boys.  He was adequate,  no more. The room was not great either. Mind you, this was a long time ago. 

That was my first night... on the 2nd night i had a boy from Chance Osaka... dang the boy i had can pass a K-POP group... borderline submissive and sweet, he told me i'm good looking (just like the boys in thailand) haha.

 

the 3rd night i tried a boy from Urisen-Next.... what a sweet heart.. the first round ended with some 20 minutes left, he was just there hugging me, then he started kissing me again and stroked me.. cummed the 2nd time... now i want to go back! haha

actually the boy from Chance Osaka and Urisen Next when they masturbated to cum they actually they actually looked at me in the eye, stare at my lips, my neck back to my eyes... that's what i do when i find the guy attractive... so maybe (just maybe) i'm not so bad after all... 

8 hours ago, Marcolas123 said:

I'm thinking of calling my card company and cancel the transaction haha, i paid via credit card

Is that possible? If so, I'd certainly do it. That way, the guy would have to pay the fee to the company.

30 minutes ago, a-447 said:

Is that possible? If so, I'd certainly do it. That way, the guy would have to pay the fee to the company.

I mean technically you can always call the card company for "non delivery" of specific items... subject to investigation... so most likely the first question the card company will ask is... WHATS SERVICE DID YOU AVAIL? haha.. on the other hand, i have a pragmatic approach when it comes to these things.. you win some you lose some.. on the first night i lost... but boy number 3 made up for it, so i think it's still a win!

I finally arrived in Japan a couple of days ago. Jet lag is hitting me today.

But I did have a chance to meet "Sho" at Topboy this evening. https://tokyo.topboy-massage.com/staff/kakeru/

The "massage" wasn't much of a massage and he was about 15 minutes late to our appointment. But he's very sweet, handsome and has a very hot, toned little body. And he speaks quite good English. He's studying to be a personal trainer. We did the things I wanted to do and we both came.

Setting things up was a good bit of email back and forth of which I will spare you the gory details. But in the end their apartment was quite easy to find and a short walk from my hotel in Shinjuku. For a 90 minute "play course" appointment at their place I paid 21K yen (about US$140) as a first time visitor.

I haven't settled on any other meetings yet but I am in Tokyo until Sunday so I have time for a couple of more meetings and I'll have some time in Osaka next week. While of course it's a bit more expensive than Thailand it's not quite as much more than in the past, it was quite a bargain by US standards. I wish I had discovered this option years ago. So many gorgeous boys working for these places...

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Popular Post

I'm just reposting ggobkk's post because some details have typo, i also made them clickable so you can just click and be merry.

 

heros-Tokyo.jp  - Personally tried and will say that they are good and the boys are professional.. my ultimate goal is to book everyone hahaha... 

chanceosaka.jp - Personally Tried and will say they are good based on my 2 experiences with them... 

kids-jp.com - tried once, and the experience was disappointing. read my review above.

Fragrance-boy.com

gym-k.com

izakspa.com

redline03.com

urisen-next.com

https://tokyo.topboy-massage.com/

olive-salon.net/staff

jam-so11.com

dgdgdg.com  (Danshi Gauken

https://www.push-fave.com/cast/

13 hours ago, Marcolas123 said:

I'm just reposting ggobkk's post because some details have typo, i also made them clickable so you can just click and be merry.

 

heros-Tokyo.jp  - Personally tried and will say that they are good and the boys are professional.. my ultimate goal is to book everyone hahaha... 

chanceosaka.jp - Personally Tried and will say they are good based on my 2 experiences with them... 

kids-jp.com - tried once, and the experience was disappointing. read my review above.

Fragrance-boy.com

gym-k.com

izakspa.com

redline03.com

urisen-next.com

https://tokyo.topboy-massage.com/

olive-salon.net/staff

jam-so11.com

dgdgdg.com  (Danshi Gauken

https://www.push-fave.com/cast/

 

Push-fave.com has a different price schedule for non japanese speaking client (aka foreigners), it's +10,000 jpy more than the local price.

After sending me an inflated price list, i sent him the screenshot of the pricelist shown in the website and he responded

 

"That is the fee for customers who reside in Japan and have Japanese language skills... Rates are different for customers who live overseas and need to respond in English"

I just wonder if i pay the extra 10,000 JPY will the boy all of a sudden speak fluent english?

On 10/21/2024 at 7:02 PM, fedssocr said:

I finally arrived in Japan a couple of days ago. Jet lag is hitting me today.

But I did have a chance to meet "Sho" at Topboy this evening. https://tokyo.topboy-massage.com/staff/kakeru/

The "massage" wasn't much of a massage and he was about 15 minutes late to our appointment. But he's very sweet, handsome and has a very hot, toned little body. And he speaks quite good English. He's studying to be a personal trainer. We did the things I wanted to do and we both came.

Setting things up was a good bit of email back and forth of which I will spare you the gory details. But in the end their apartment was quite easy to find and a short walk from my hotel in Shinjuku. For a 90 minute "play course" appointment at their place I paid 21K yen (about US$140) as a first time visitor.

I haven't settled on any other meetings yet but I am in Tokyo until Sunday so I have time for a couple of more meetings and I'll have some time in Osaka next week. While of course it's a bit more expensive than Thailand it's not quite as much more than in the past, it was quite a bargain by US standards. I wish I had discovered this option years ago. So many gorgeous boys working for these places...

Oooh, thanks for that. Did not know about that site and that cutie looks just my type.
Hmm, it's a bit confusing as whether he bottoms though. The profile says possible and the calendar says no.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.