Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Night at Mike's LaCage

Featured Replies

I spent an evening at Mike's LaCage a few nights ago and really enjoyed it. The place is clean and the waiters are fun. The prices during their happy hour are the best in town. It is 2 for 1 during certain hours.

 

I have not spent time in Mike's in years and was glad I stopped by. If you are in Sunee and like a fem boy, drop by Mike's and have a drink.

I spent an evening at Mike's LaCage a few nights ago and really enjoyed it. The place is clean and the waiters are fun. The prices during their happy hour are the best in town. It is 2 for 1 during certain hours.

 

I have not spent time in Mike's in years and was glad I stopped by. If you are in Sunee and like a fem boy, drop by Mike's and have a drink.

 

The happy hour prices are trully amazing, about the same price for a Leo as at a 7/11. You buy a Leo for 65 baht and you get the second for free. They bring both at the same time so the second one is not that cold but I guess they have there reasons for that, suppose it elimates confusion.

 

Or two glasses of wine for 100 baht. A delicious bread and cheese plate for 120 baht, quality cheese not Kraft slices.

 

If u have never been there, check it out!

 

Has the feeling of a private men's club with comfy chairs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.