December 1, 201015 yr I had a friend tell me that they had a nice staff and I went by last night to check it out for myself. Sure enough, they had a very sexy group of guys and from the looks of it I'll be headed back there tonight to see if the one that caught my eye last night is still there. I was going to take him last night but decided that I needed one more day or rest and recovery before I dive back into bringing anyone to my apartment.
December 2, 201015 yr I guess it depends on the night you go. I went back last night and there were only about 15 boys there and the majority were fem boys.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.