December 2, 201015 yr http://funstufftosee.com/frogleaptest.html This is a Chinese second grade computer class test.
December 2, 201015 yr Man, was that frustrating... took me ages. Did it, then forgot how I did it and had to spend a while figuring it out again. Aaaaaahhhhhh. I figured out the two rules of thumb for successful completion are... Rule 1. Once you've made the first couple of moves, do not make any move, which will result in two frogs of the same colour being next to each other. Rule 2. You need to think two moves ahead (i.e. what position will this move leave me in) to ensure rule 1 isn't violated. I wonder if young kids figure it out easier...
December 5, 201015 yr Oh relax... it's not like I gave away the Freemasons' secret handshake. If someone doesn't want to know they'll stop reading where it says, "are..."
December 5, 201015 yr I don't need to relax. Thank you very much. I just wonder what would prompt you to post the spoiler. It was an insensitive thing to do and you shouldn't have done it.
December 6, 201015 yr You sound unnecessarily tense... relax. It's not going to ruin someone's day if they can't resist the temptation to read on despite knowing after the second paragraph it's a spoiler.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.