December 9, 201015 yr I just download this and found it interesting. I don't fully understand how it works. What is the point? Does anyone use this to hook up? Is it only a video cam? Does it allow IM's?
December 9, 201015 yr Odd you just foud it. A search produced this thread which starts with your post Cam Frog Directions for those in wanting Gay action in Thailand
December 9, 201015 yr http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/5045-cam-frog-directions-for-those-in-wanting-gay-action-in-thailand/ That link is above. Thank you. I only downloaded this today as they came out with a new version for Mac and I saw it and tested it. I really found nothing on it for me but I must be doing something wrong. I'll try with the directions in that thread.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.