Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Sunee Hamburger Lady

Featured Replies

I have mentioned several times how wonderful this ladies burgers are. Her Bacon Cheeseburger is divine. IMHO, she how has the best burger in Pattaya. She is right across from Famous Bar as you enter Sunee Plaza. She is friendly and fun to chat with. This is one place that is excellent and inexpensive if you are looking for a quick bite to eat!

HamburgerLady.jpg

HamburgerLady2.jpg

I can second that Mike, she is everyones Mum and she will make your hamburger the way you like it, the first time and always remember your requests all the time.

 

i.e I like soft warmed bun, not toastd, and egg must not be with a broken yoke, onions un cooked, not to much Pepper.

 

Give her a try the Hamburgers really are finger licking good.

Who doesn't like soft warm buns?

 

124647__gay_l.jpg

 

You really have got sex on the brain, may be its been a while since you had some, stick to those hamburgers, that new cuddly look I love and I

Michael, are you giving these people the kiss of death? This afternoon I walked past where her stall used to be - gone!

 

I hope this is not a permanent thing.

  • Author

Michael, are you giving these people the kiss of death? This afternoon I walked past where her stall used to be - gone!

 

I hope this is not a permanent thing.

 

LOL No, she went home for the holiday. She told me only 2-3 days. She doesn't go home often.

I believe that she reopened last night :)

This afternoon I walked past where her stall used to be - gone!

 

 

 

Indeed, tonight where her stall used to be, nothing. However, about 20 yards down, as Michael so rightly said, nearly opposite Famous Bar, there she was again.

 

A bacon roll that was delicious.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.