December 30, 201015 yr Happy New Year to all! I hope the year is successful and wonderful for you. The day started off in Pattaya with fireworks at the crack of dawn. Thus, why I am awake so early. It seems like they would wait till tonight. But, no, that is not possible here!
December 31, 201015 yr Happy New Year to all! I hope the year is successful and wonderful for you. The day started off in Pattaya with fireworks at the crack of dawn. Thus, why I am awake so early. It seems like they would wait till tonight. But, no, that is not possible here! You sure you have not been having wonderful Sex all night, then you suddenly had one of your best orgasms, which felt as though a Rocket had shot off. With all those young studs you surround your self with, its inevitable one of them one day is going to Pop your Cherry, again and again and again, come on you can tell me, I wont tell any one, its going to happens to us all at some time.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.