Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YaYa's Fabulous Deserts

Featured Replies

I was in one of the best run bars in Pattaya tonight and the boys pointed out to me a special that started in January. It is FREE Deserts.

 

If you order certain drinks, I had coffee, they brought me over a handmade cake. It was yummy!

 

Ya continues to come up with great ideas for the bar!

 

For those of you than want a free Desert, go to Yaya between 6-8 each night and partake in this delicious pleasure!

 

Keep up the great work Ya!

I was in one of the best run bars in Pattaya tonight and the boys pointed out to me a special that started in January. It is FREE Deserts.

 

If you order certain drinks, I had coffee, they brought me over a handmade cake. It was yummy!

 

Ya continues to come up with great ideas for the bar!

 

For those of you than want a free Desert, go to Yaya between 6-8 each night and partake in this delicious pleasure!

 

Keep up the great work Ya!

 

Thanks for sharing Ya's latest idea. I will certainly stop by when I get back to Pattaya in a couple weeks, though probably more for a beer than a cake.

 

And I have to agree that YaYa's is a great place to visit. Looking forward to seeing a couple of the boys again.

Tonight's dessert is Banana Cake with Strawberry Icing. Head to YaYa tonight for a great after dinner dessert and then have the Banana Cake before you take your other dessert back home!

 

 

By the time I arrived I was told you had eaten them all.

Is YaYa having a dessert of the week, similar to his cocktails of the week? I can still savour his Sex at my House :p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.