January 10, 201115 yr The old Kaos, Villa Rouge is now open as a beer bar. The new decoration looks Fantastic! I love the way they took the boys from the large sign and moved in inside as wall decor. The bar is large and open and lighted. It brings new life to that area of the Soi. They had a soft opening tonight. Lots went in for drinks and to support the bar. Good luck to the new owners of Treet's Bar!
January 11, 201115 yr Author So they have used 2nd hand signs to decorate the place, classy! It is very classy and IMHO brilliant. It looks great and was very creative.
January 11, 201115 yr It is very classy and IMHO brilliant. It looks great and was very creative. Pictures or web site?
January 11, 201115 yr Author Pictures or web site? Only first hand experience and I didn't have my phone with me. I'll try to take some photos for you though if you want.
January 11, 201115 yr Michael. I thought you got that phone mainly because of the camera so you would have good camera with you all the time. What Happened. LOL
January 11, 201115 yr Michael was probably one of the "lots'' who went for the drinks and then found a cute waiter to keep him company. Thoughts of cameras have a tendency of vanishing at such times, I have found
January 11, 201115 yr Michael was probably one of the "lots'' who went for the drinks and then found a cute waiter to keep him company. Thoughts of cameras have a tendency of vanishing at such times, I have found I bet he remembered his camera when he took the boy back to his room.
January 12, 201115 yr I agree Michael. Classy decor and a definitely positive addition to the soi. Good job, Alaine. WELCOME TREETZ!!!! :-)
January 13, 201115 yr I agree Michael. Classy decor and a definitely positive addition to the soi. Good job, Alaine. WELCOME TREETZ!!!! :-) CORRECTION: new name is SKY Restaurant and Drink.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.