Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rasayana Retreat in Pattaya

Featured Replies

I have wanted to test a colonic detox spa ever since Jack from Oud's cafe told me he has spent some time in one. I have not made any appointments at a place in fear of not liking the treatment. When I found a place in Pattaya that offers one day or 1/2 day or just one session colonics, I gave them a try.

 

The place is located in the Fairtex Center at the beginning of 2nd Road. Fairtex is an amazing gym with Muay Thai training, swimming pool, etc.

 

The sauna is called Rasayana and it is very clean and well maintained. The staff is great and the lady that worked with me on my colonic was profession and helpful. The room was nice and they have a full menu of spa treatments other than colonics. They also have a whole foods cafe that looks very nice and I'm going to give it a try sometime this week.

 

The colonic cost 2650 baht. I have attached a photo of the colonic table. The 1 hour session was well worth a test to see if this is something one might want to try. I will not say I enjoyed it but I can't say it was bad either.

 

179/201 Moo 5, North Pattaya Rd. Naklua, Banglamung,Chonburi 20150

Tel : 038-253894-5 , Fax : 038-253898 E-mail : E-mail : rasayana@fairtex-pattaya.com

 

http://www.rasayanaretreat.com/

 

untitled-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.