Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

J.W. Marriott in Bangkok

Featured Replies

As an openly gay men who takes boys to his room, I love the JW Marriott in Banghkok. They are great. The rooms are great. The staff is excellent and they have never given me a problem with guests.

 

The VIP room is one of the best in Bangkok. They offer a full breakfast and great dinner. I ate there several times for free as it is included with a Club Level room. They have drinks and free Internet.

 

The best thing about the JW is the New York Steakhouse. It is phenomenal. It is the best steak I have tasted in Thailand. I took a boy I know from Hero one night and we both had steaks and appetizers. He had wine and I had water and soda. The total was a bit over 6,000 baht but totally worth it. It was excellent!

 

The hotel is next to Nana Plaza if you like ladyboys and I like that area. It is an easy walk to Hero and Banana and B and N Massage. It is right next to the Sky Train.

 

I love the JW Marriott.

As an openly gay men who takes boys to his room, I love the JW Marriott in Banghkok. They are great. The rooms are great. The staff is excellent and they have never given me a problem with guests.

 

The VIP room is one of the best in Bangkok. They offer a full breakfast and great dinner. I ate there several times for free as it is included with a Club Level room. They have drinks and free Internet.

 

The best thing about the JW is the New York Steakhouse. It is phenomenal. It is the best steak I have tasted in Thailand. I took a boy I know from Hero one night and we both had steaks and appetizers. He had wine and I had water and soda. The total was a bit over 6,000 baht but totally worth it. It was excellent!

 

The hotel is next to Nana Plaza if you like ladyboys and I like that area. It is an easy walk to Hero and Banana and B and N Massage. It is right next to the Sky Train.

 

I love the JW Marriott.

 

Thanks for this report Michael.

 

I really love the JW brand as well. I would have been hesitant to stay at the JW in Bangkok as I would not have known how they would handle various "guest" issues....

 

I usually stay in Pattaya when I visit, but nice to know about this option. Would make a great weekend get-away with a special friend.

  • 2 weeks later...

I have never had a problem with bringing guests to the JW Marriott in Bangkok or the Marriott Resort in Pattaya. I always book a double room with breakfast and treat my guests to the buffet the next morning. They have all loved the atmosphere. Not so much the food though. <_<

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.