Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is best night for Krazy Dragon?

Featured Replies

I want to see the boys there before I head back to USA. What night is the best night for the most boys? A weekend night?

 

I suppose it depends on what you like?

For me,I really hate crowded places,so i would go on a weeknighti really cannot stand being squashed in between smelly farangs.

However im sure Friday night maybe their busiest night if that's what your after.

 

Personally,I did not like Krazy Dragon,wasnt my cup of tea,however i do love dropping in now and again,just be sure to have a lot of 20 b and 50 b notes to tip the dancers.

 

I dont like the seating in these places,i think The Venue at Jomtien has far the best seating.

Still Krazy Dragon cannot be beat on drink prices ,still at 99 baht a drink.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.