Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playing Poker

Featured Replies

I love card games and playing them with friends. I tried a few times in Pattaya to get up some card games with friends but few seemed interested. Tonight I had a great night of Pizza and Poker Night with some old friends from law school. It was a blast and we spent the night laughing and having fun. I ended up walking away with a fortune (nickle ante and quarter limit) and I had a bag of change. LOL

 

Do you ever play card games in LOS? What games do you enjoy?

I am a lousy poker player. I have played with a number of my clients who were really into it, but the rules seemed to be different every time and I always lost more than I intended.

 

One Board game I used to play as often as possible was backgammon. I got interested after a visit to one of the Greek islands and seeing elderly men sitting in the shade by the sea playing for hours. It's a fascinating game which I'd like to take up again.

Oops! Just out of interest, I thought you were leaving our shores for the boys of Brazil in Porto Alegre.

  • 5 weeks later...

I play online with low stakes on PokerStars.

 

Guys used to play backgammon, maybe they still do, at Somboon House next to Tuis.

 

U acn often gage how smart or how long a barboy has been in the biz by their level of play at Connect 4. It's a non-symetrical game and the strategy for player 1 is to set up opportunities on rows 1, 3, and 5 while for Player 2 the 2nd, 4th, and 6th rows provide the opportunities. However tactics often trump the long term startegy.

 

Does anyone play Diplomacy, a unique 7 player game, in which alliances are more important than tactics? Based on Europe circa 1900.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.