Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arrivals and Departues on Mac

Featured Replies

The new Mac App store is great and I visit it daily to see if something new is out that I want to buy for my computer. There is a new program called Arrivals and Departures that I love. It shows you up to date information on most airports in the world. When you go to any airport, you check the tv screens for the arrivals and departures. This program pulls all that information into one place and you can easily see everything you need to see. It was nice for me as I have a trip planned to Porto Alegre, Brazil and I wanted to see which other cities the airport flew out of every day. It took less than 1 second to pull up all the information I needed. I love this program and at 4.99 it is s bargain!

The new Mac App store is great and I visit it daily to see if something new is out that I want to buy for my computer. There is a new program called Arrivals and Departures that I love. It shows you up to date information on most airports in the world. When you go to any airport, you check the tv screens for the arrivals and departures. This program pulls all that information into one place and you can easily see everything you need to see. It was nice for me as I have a trip planned to Porto Alegre, Brazil and I wanted to see which other cities the airport flew out of every day. It took less than 1 second to pull up all the information I needed. I love this program and at 4.99 it is s bargain

 

Michael

 

Please give proper name. Nothing exists under the name Arrivals and Departures

  • Author

Michael

 

Please give proper name. Nothing exists under the name Arrivals and Departures

 

 

If you have the new App store on your Mac computer (New OS has it) open it and go to home page. It is on the first page and also under travel. The name is Arrivals and Departures. It is not an IPad app but a Mac app.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.