May 8, 201115 yr I am looking for a place that does delivery to my apartment in Bangkok. I tried the store at Siam Paragon but they don't deliver. Anyone know of other places in Bangkok that will do grocery delivery? Thanks!
May 9, 201115 yr I am pretty certain TOPS in Central Chidlom delivers. I have many times seen full carts with addresses on them, presumably left by customers. I'll check when I'm next there.
May 9, 201115 yr TOPS Supermarkets deliver. I have not used delivery for about 2 years, but the minimum used to be 1000Baht. They will deliver within about 2 hours, so you need to carry and frozen or refrigerated products.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.