May 17, 201115 yr With respect to voldemar who may not have read the "Quoting from Other Sources" thread, I suggest this is a case where quoting from a commercial source definitely requires the use of quotation marks. And, as requested under the FT's own guidelines for reposting, only part of the article should be directly quoted, with the rest summarised and hyperlinked. In my view.
May 17, 201115 yr With respect to voldemar who may not have read the "Quoting from Other Sources" thread, I suggest this is a case where quoting from a commercial source definitely requires the use of quotation marks. And, as requested under the FT's own guidelines for reposting, only part of the article should be directly quoted, with the rest summarised and hyperlinked. In my view. O'K I agree. In this case FT explicitely objects reposting the whole article. Unfortunately, I cannot edit it any longer...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.