Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

'Richard's Bar Closes

Featured Replies

Richard's, of Silom, Soi 2 in Bangkok has closed. No reason given. I always liked it because it was a comfortable place where you could have a conversation and the noise level was not overwhelming.

I liked the low key atmosphere but I never liked the food. It was mediocre as most gay places in Bangkok are. However, I hope the owners / management are able to sell for a decent price as it has great potential.

 

I agree totally with your review. Yes, with some decent food this would be a great place to eat and watch the crowd go into GOD.

Does anybody know what Richard's will be replaced with?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.