Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trip to PP and Singapore

Featured Replies

I want to visit both Pnom Penh and Singapore from BKK . What would be the most logical routing and cheapest airlines to use.

 

Air Asia goes to Singapore but not to PP from Singapore. Any thoughts appreciated..

Air Asia BKK to PP.

 

Then convince yourself that a side trip to KL has merit & fly air Asia to there. After a couple of days in KL, get one of those luxury buses with reclining seats down to Singapore.

 

I'm sure someone else has better ideas :ninja: .

Jetstar Asia has daily budget flights between Singapore and PP - www.jetstar.com. Whilst I am no fan of Air Asia, you can do the other two sectors on that carrier. Or between Bangkok and Singapore there is also Tiger Air - a better carrier in my view, but a bit more expensive.

  • Author

I like the layover in KL. I like the city and have had fun there many times.

 

For PP, may I suggest the Intercontinental. It is relatively inexpensive for the chain and it is a very nice hotel and in a good convenient location.

 

 

I am too poor for the Inrercon. Could you give me some of your points?? Please!!!!

  • Author

Michael

 

I did check rates and indeed very reasonable for an Intercon. However it does appear to way out of the way. How did you find it for getting to the gay bars such as Blue Chili and massage if you went?? Any problem with visitors??

Michael

 

I did check rates and indeed very reasonable for an Intercon. However it does appear to way out of the way. How did you find it for getting to the gay bars such as Blue Chili and massage if you went?? Any problem with visitors??

 

There are always Tuk Tuk's outside waiting to be taken. I found one guy I liked and hired him all day long. I forget what I paid but it is in a post here about PP. It was cheaper than a taxi to Pattaya for an all day Tuk Tuk.

 

I did not find the ride long to Blue Chili. I went there every night when I was in town. I'll say 10 minutes maybe?

 

I also went to lunch by the river most days and it was easy to get there as well. PP is not a large city so you will have little trouble getting around if you use a Tuk Tuk. If you use a car, it may take longer.

 

I had no problem with visitors but I also just walk them right into my room. I never ask and I act like I have know the guy for years. I had one guy from Blue Chili come to my room several times and he never had any issue.

  • 2 weeks later...

Jetstar Asia has daily budget flights between Singapore and PP - www.jetstar.com. Whilst I am no fan of Air Asia, you can do the other two sectors on that carrier. Or between Bangkok and Singapore there is also Tiger Air - a better carrier in my view, but a bit more expensive.

Agree... You can also do Bangkok-Singapore leg with Jetstar.

 

AirAsia and Bangkok Airways do the Phnom Penh-Bangkok route.

 

Intercon. However it does appear to way out of the way. How did you find it for getting to the gay bars such as Blue Chili and massage if you went?? Any problem with visitors??

I agree Intercon's out of the way. You might be better off staying at one of the hotels near the riverfront at Sisowath Quay to be in the middle of everything...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.