Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adonis Massage in Bangkok

Featured Replies

I have given mixed reviews of guys at Adonis over the years partly because the manager lies (read past reviews). I have been to Adonis 2 times this months and had a good time. But, I went with the same boy both times.

 

First, Adonis is mostly older guys. The youngest boy they had was 25 according to the manager but the boy said he was 27. I took him as I thought he was cute and the manager said he was a great bottom. Finally, the manager told the truth. He is a great bottom and a decent massage. He can't quite seem to do a hard body massage but if a strong hard massage is not something you like, he would be fine.

 

The cost there is 600 for oil and 700 for creme for 60 minutes. The minimum tip for boys is 1,000 baht.

 

I have not been in when they had more than 7 boys but I have only been in 3 times this month and took the same boy 2 times. The place is clean and if you like older more masculine muscle bodies, you might have a good time at Adonis.

 

Adonis Massage

44/11 Convent Rd

Phone: (0) 2236 7789

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.