June 20, 201115 yr One of the oldest and finest restaurant Swiss Food is still going strong. It is located off walking street (while walking towards Bali pier just take the left turn at the blue sign Diamond Beach hotel). The food is plentyful, inexpensive and tasty. I had a generous portion of chicken breast and buttered noodles. Try their tiramitsu which is yummi...All meals include excellent free salad bar. Notice that instead of Swiss Food the external sign says Swiss bistro. By the way, I frequently pass by Greg Kitchen (another old restaurant) which seems doing O'K (though UK food is not my cup of tea, so to say).
June 20, 201115 yr Thanks for the tip. You are being adventurous with your dining habits. Thanks for giving the suggestions. I was beginning to think I was the only Farang that ate at places other than the Day Night gay friendly places or the Corner Bar. I love trying new places and will try your suggestion when next in Pattaya. Did you ever try the Brazilian place at Central?
June 20, 201115 yr Thanks for the tip. You are being adventurous with your dining habits. Thanks for giving the suggestions. I was beginning to think I was the only Farang that ate at places other than the Day Night gay friendly places or the Corner Bar. I love trying new places and will try your suggestion when next in Pattaya. Did you ever try the Brazilian place at Central? Yes, I did.You will be disappointed in comparison with Rio. By the way, once you mentioned Brazil, for global travelers: it is official-there is no way to exchange Brazilian real in Pattaya and most probably anywhere in Thailand. I tried pretty much in every bank. In contrast , "shitty" Dollar is still accepted everywhere.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.