Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Price of Nuts in Bangkok

Featured Replies

There was a recent thread about the prices in the grocery store in Siam Paragon. I go there weekly to buy food and I always buy an assortment of natural organic nuts. The prices for these things are horrible. I went to Emporium this week and they were the same. In fact, the ladies from both places dress the same and seem to all look like they are from the same country. If you go to these places:

 

1. Where are these ladies from? I assume an Arab country but not sure.

2. Why are these prices to crazy? I buy Almonds and Walnuts and can't find Walnuts many places.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.