Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Donation to Charity

Featured Replies

Has anyone heard of the Pattaya Streets Kids' Support Project? I was thinking of making a donation when I'm there soon. Looks like they do some good works. Cheers.

I have been supporting Pattaya Street Kids now for over 3 years. I opted for sponsoring a couple of children for school but you can make a general donation to be used as they see fit. There is always full accounting of funds and I even get emails on the progress of the students. I am glad I started doing this and feel confident that the funds are being used wisely.

I have been supporting Pattaya Street Kids now for over 3 years. I opted for sponsoring a couple of children for school but you can make a general donation to be used as they see fit. There is always full accounting of funds and I even get emails on the progress of the students. I am glad I started doing this and feel confident that the funds are being used wisely.

 

 

Thanks for the encouraging feedback. I've since been in contact with the organization. Thanks again.

My pleasure

 

john

While there are undoubtedly many, many worthwhile charities worldwide, the Pattaya Street Kids Support Project is the one near and dear to my heart, takeaway77.

 

At the risk of sounding like a fund raiser (although I've been called far worse!) here's the link to a piece I posted about it last April: "The Gift Of A Lifetime, A Lifetime Gift"

 

When people ask why I'm involved with them I like to say "We can't save the world, but we can save little pieces of it".

 

If you sponsor a student, don't miss the opportunity for a chaperoned visit to meet them. It does wonders for their self-esteem to know someone from far away cares.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.