Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pattaya/Bangkok Car Service

Featured Replies

I'd like to put in a plug for Mr. Toom. I once again used his service last week from Pattaya to my home in central BKK. The driver was on time at the hotel, the car sparkling clean, the driver courteous - the price? Bt. 1,200 door-to-door, which includes the expressway tolls. Considering these are over Bt.100, it's cheaper than most taxis going in the other direction. Anyway, my problem with taxis is the lack of seat belts in the back.

 

I have used Mr. Toom's service a few times in the last 3 years and always been satisfied. His number is 081 482 7148. He does airport pick-ups but I'm sorry I do not know the price.

On my last trip to Thailand in April, I used Mr. Toom from Jomtien to Suvarnabhumi for 1200 baht plus tip.

 

I agree, he is reliable and usually arrives early. I will use him again. The email address I have for him if you need to book in advance is toom39@msn.com.

On my last trip to Thailand in April, I used Mr. Toom from Jomtien to Suvarnabhumi for 1200 baht plus tip.

 

I agree, he is reliable and usually arrives early. I will use him again. The email address I have for him if you need to book in advance is toom39@msn.com.

 

I agree 100%. Never missed in 20 + times!!

I agree 100%. Never missed in 20 + times!!

 

I, too, agree 100%. Always dependable service, mostly for those late night pick ups from the airport. Although during daylight hours, I now use either the Bell Travel Service bus or the government bus for transport between Pattaya and airport/Bangkok.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.