Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Google Street View Is Coming To Thailand: Any chance Sunee Plaza and Boyztown will get a view?

Featured Replies

The TAT has announced that Google is starting to take it images in Bangkok and the country. One of the things I love about the USA is when I need to find something I do a map search and then I look at the street view. It is so easy to find everything that I need to find. I love it. I am so glad that Google is investing in Thailand and doing this.

 

http://tatnewsthai.org/newsdetail.php?newsID=2374&NEWS=1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.