Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massage man GUY at Senso

Featured Replies

GUY.gif

I met GUY at DJ Station and I spent the night with him 2 saturdays ago and lost his number and then saw his pic online and he works for Senso. I am trying to get in touch with him. I emailed Senso and I dont know what I should do next. ANy suggextions?

I spent the night with him 2 saturdays ago

 

Cease all attempts to contact him. If he went to bed with you he has no taste in men. (LOL) Just a joke!

 

Why not go to Senso and look for him. You don't have to get a massage while you are there. Just get his number again. Tell them someone told you about him and you just want to meet him for a possible massage. When you leave say you will come back later.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.