December 11, 201114 yr When I closed my hotmail page this morning, there were several pics of these guys naked from the waist up. (I assume they were not naked lower down as the pics are cropped at the waist. ) I also assume they are from some Channel 3 programme. Anyone know which one?
December 11, 201114 yr I also assume they are from some Channel 3 programme. Anyone know which one? Yes, they are from the new Thai series called, Delivery Boys: Thailand to America. Sub title: To Michael with Love.
December 11, 201114 yr Make sure you send them back - address c/o fountainhall, www.gaythailand.com LOL Well, LA has some cute Thai boys. The difference is ATTITUDE. So, can I keep them for a bit?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.