Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Picture with Santa" Night at YAYA Bar

Featured Replies

santa34.gif

 

Tuesday night, 20 December, 8:30 - 10:30 p.m. stop by YAYA Bar and have your picture taken with Santa and his favorite elf.

Also, this year Santa is being joined by Mrs. Claus.

 

(check our website to see last year's pictures with Santa: http://www.yaya-sunee.com)

 

It is our gift to you. AND, you get a chance to tell Santa that you really have been good this year.

 

 

m_ATT0007321.jpg

Mrs. Claus will be there? I thought Michael was out of the country.

Mrs. Claus will be there? I thought Michael was out of the country.

 

I played Santa at a party Friday night. I had all these guys and gals sitting in my lap. I had a fun night. The party was work related and all over 18 and drinking. It is always fun to see how friendly people get with Santa the more mohita's they drink. Even the guys I thought were straight were asking for a kiss from Santa. Man, I hated Xmas until my favorite "straight boy" on a dare, gave me a tongue kiss.

 

As for Mrs. Claus, jomtien, I would never leave you! You are always Mrs. Claus to me! :)

 

I wish I were there for YaYa as it sounds fun. They know how to throw a party! And, they seem to be one of the only bars in Sunnee able to do so! Keep it up YaYa!

I am really bummed to not be in Thailand over the holidays for this.

 

Sa in his elf attire is just too cute....

 

Happy Holidays to Ya and all the boys. Hope to see you soon.

I am really bummed to not be in Thailand over the holidays for this.

 

Sa in his elf attire is just too cute....

 

Happy Holidays to Ya and all the boys. Hope to see you soon.

 

And this year....Mrs. Santa Claus will also be there. We will post pictures on the YaYa website of the event.

And this year....Mrs. Santa Claus will also be there. We will post pictures on the YaYa website of the event.

 

Yes, I was wondering about Mrs. Claus. I know Sa is the elf...did you persuade Barry to shave the beard for a Mrs. Claus role? I would like to see the pictures of that :lol:

 

See you in a month or so....

Yes, I was wondering about Mrs. Claus. I know Sa is the elf...did you persuade Barry to shave the beard for a Mrs. Claus role? I would like to see the pictures of that :lol:

 

See you in a month or so....

 

No...Barry did not shave beard. He still be Mrs. Claus. He say this Mrs. Claus is post-menopausal hence the hairs on the chin. :lol: LOL

How was the event? Any pictures to share? We all want to see Mrs. Claus again. I heard she looks pregnant? :blink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.