Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fancy a luxury condom?

Featured Replies

What’s the most expensive condom you ever bought? I used to like a brand made in Sweden named Mamba which I got in Hong Kong at around US$5 for ten. I note that the Japanese brand 003 Platinum at around US$12 for ten has been gaining in popularity recently because of its extreme thinness.

 

But would you ever consider a designer-brand luxury condom? For whatever reason, I wonder? If you have such fantasies, then look up the Louis Vuitton website because LV has exactly what you are looking for – at US$68 a pop (that's for one - not ten)!

 

Perhaps it’s more for the ladies who can just whip one out of their LV handbags at the appropriate moment. Or would gentlemen actually carry it? Flash it around, as it were? :o

 

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/64963276.html

 

I actually read about it this afternoon in The Nation. Funny thing is: look up http://www.louisvuittoncondom.com - and there seems to be no such website. So who’s pulling one over whom, I wonder? :lol:

 

post-1892-087383400 1326017641.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.