January 15, 201214 yr I'm a little confused. What is this video? There is no description about it. Who is Justin Pascua? What is his relationship to Out-in-Thailand? Are you showcasing his talents for mutual PR? If so, I think I would have have dubbed the song over a video of his live performance, or perhaps a music video rather than this studio session. Even after visiting your web site, I could find out nothing about him, other than the fact you are selling this song online for 99 (US)cents. Did I miss something? More information, please. Other than that, he does appear appealing and commercially acceptable, however I have no opinion about the song. Does The Nation and The Bangkok Post have a song, too? Mebbe they should know about this.
January 16, 201214 yr Dear Thaiworthy, We wrote the song to celebrate the first birthday issue of OUT iT (Jan), in which there is a double page spread telling the whole story. If you cnnot find this print version, you can download it free at http://www.out-in-thailand.com/not-a-member/?redirect_to=/current-issue/ Best wishes, James.
January 19, 201214 yr You can now listen to 'OUT in Thailand' in CD quality sound at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/nashbarnes/from/looserecords Or by searching 'OUT in Thailand' at: your local i-Tunes Emusic Napster Nokia GreatIndieMusic Amazon MP3 Zune Last.fm MySpace Music 24-7 iHeartRadio MediaNet Rhapsody Simfy Best wishes and enjoy! James.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.