Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A New Use for Smartphones

Featured Replies

I’ve often talked about smartphones having all sorts of bells and whistles that I do not want on a phone. But here’s something I would never have imagined. iPhones and iPads seemingly being used as musical instruments. (The piece is usually referred to as Handel’s ‘Largo’).

 

Does this mean the end of symphony orchestras, I wonder?!

 

Does this mean the end of symphony orchestras, I wonder?!

 

Not any more so than the traditional recording/playback devices that have existed since the Victrola, including tape, CDs, and now iPhones. There is nothing like a live performance. Would you pay to see this?

Of course to for that use, but for the regular people that are interested in playing musical instruments it could be a great idea

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.