March 1, 201214 yr THE APPLE-TINI The Cocktail of the Month at YaYa's Bar, Sunee Plaza Yes, they do look yummy. Of course, I mean the Apple-tinis! Pictured here are two of our waiters, Sa (left) and Mai, toasting you "chock dee". Featured all of March at 90 baht
March 1, 201214 yr Yes, your waiters are cute - as always - but that photo in the background is really intriguing
March 1, 201214 yr While we enjoy the Apple-tini, do we get to listen to you going on about how jammed the bar is every night and business has never been better? B)
March 1, 201214 yr I love talking to Barry and the guys, and YaYa is the first place I visit when I come to Sunee. BTW, what is in a Apple-tini? Is it served on an Apple iPad? (Stop groaning KhorTose )
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.